So, needless to say I’ve been painting Orks! There was a challenge on Powerfist.dk to make a goal and stick to it for January. My goal was 5 nobz, 2 snotling bases and a weird boy. The challenge have been completed.
I’ve decided to add names to all my Orks. They’re completely individual anyway and I think it will make for even better battle reports.
LAstly there’s a couple of snotling bases. I love these. Initially I put 8 miniatures on each base (1 down from the intended 9) but it was simply too many to make it look good and not hide the buggers.
Unlike the Orks the Snotlings are painted a bit less excessively… there are so many of them! So I start out with a drysbrush and wash to build on. I normally do not use drybrushing, but for these guys I think it works OK. I of course highlight again afterwards.